St. John Cantius
Founded: 1892 (Polish Parish); 2013 (Territorial Parish); Merged wth All Saints, Philadelphia: 2013
Director of Parish Services: David R. Zagorski
Director of Religious Education: Dr. Joanne H. Walls
Business Manager and Media Coordinator: Michalina A. Goral
Blessed Trinity Regional Catholic School
Hawthorne and Levick Sts. 19149
Church: Accessible entrances, curb cuts, ramps and parking near accessible entrances for churches with parking lots. Sufficiently wide and level approach or gradually sloping ramp to door; doorway wider than 32 inches, with automatic door or one that is easily opened with minimum pressure or usher assistance; parking spaces large enough to accommodate vans with access aisle for discharge on either side of van; parking spaces designated with proper signage.
Church Restroom: Facilities adapted for wheelchair users. Restroom has proper door size, enlarged stall, grab bars, clearance space, accessible fixtures and sink.
Parish Meeting Room/Hall: Accessible entrances, parking, curb cuts and ramps to accessible entrances and restroom facilities adapted for wheelchair users for at least one meeting room.
Delaware River from Brill St. (projected) to Wheatsheaf La.; to Aramingo Ave., to Tacony State Rd., to Bridge St. (including all of Frankford Arsenal); to Brill St. (excluded to Delaware River).