Founded: 1892 (Polish Parish); 2013 (Territorial Parish); Merged wth All Saints, Philadelphia: 2013
Director of Parish Services: David R. Zagorski
Director of Religious Education: Dr. Joanne H. Walls
Business Manager and Media Coordinator: Michalina A. Goral
Hawthorne and Levick Sts. 19149
Church: Accessible entrances, curb cuts, ramps and parking near accessible entrances for churches with parking lots. Sufficiently wide and level approach or gradually sloping ramp to door; doorway wider than 32 inches, with automatic door or one that is easily opened with minimum pressure or usher assistance; parking spaces large enough to accommodate vans with access aisle for discharge on either side of van; parking spaces designated with proper signage.
Church Restroom: Facilities adapted for wheelchair users. Restroom has proper door size, enlarged stall, grab bars, clearance space, accessible fixtures and sink.
Parish Meeting Room/Hall: Church and meeting room are accessible with an accessible restroom.
Delaware River from Brill St. (projected) to Wheatsheaf La.; to Aramingo Ave., to Tacony State Rd., to Bridge St. (including all of Frankford Arsenal); to Brill St. (excluded to Delaware River).