St. Agnes-St. John Nepomucene (Slovak)
Page last updated 2 years ago
Founded: November 7, 1907 (St. Agnes), 1902 (St. John Nepomucene) Consolidation: January 1, 1980
Parish Meeting Room/Hall: Accessible entrances, parking, curb cuts and ramps to accessible entrances and restroom facilities adapted for wheelchair users for at least one meeting room.
Serving people of Slovak descent within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.