Our Lady of Consolation
Founded: 1917 (Italian Parish), 2013 (Territorial Parish); Merged with St. Leo, Philadelphia: 2013.
Director of Religious Education: Kimberley Adair
Parish Business Manager: John Duffner
Worship Site: St. Leo Church
Church and Meeting Room: Church and meeting room are accessible with an accessible restroom.
Church: Accessible entrances, curb cuts, ramps and parking near accessible entrances for churches with parking lots. Sufficiently wide and level approach or gradually sloping ramp to door; doorway wider than 32 inches, with automatic door or one that is easily opened with minimum pressure or usher assistance; parking spaces large enough to accommodate vans with access aisle for discharge on either side of van; parking spaces designated with proper signage.
Princeton Ave. from Frankford Ave. to Delaware River; to Robbins Ave.; to Cottage St.; to Magee Ave. to Walker St.; to Knorr St. to Frankford Ave.; to Princeton Ave.