Purpose of Meeting
To reflect on and discuss the Archdiocesan Mission Statement
Preparation for Meeting
- Reflect on Matthew 5:14-16
- Read Archdiocesan Mission Statement
- Prayer (20 minutes)
- Education/Formation of Council (45 minutes)Discuss what does the Archdiocesan Mission Statement say to us about:
- a. Who we are as a Church?
- b. What we value as a Church?
- c. What we seek to become as a faith community?
- Break (15 minutes)
- Discussion (35 minutes)
- Announcements (10 minutes)
- Evaluation (5 minutes)
- Closing Prayer (5 minutes)
(Prayer should include reflection and sharing on Matt. 5:14-16)
What does our discussion on the Archdiocesan Mission Statement tell us about the mission of our parish community?